Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs
Дата
Re: UNNEST with multiple args, and TABLE with multiple funcs
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> After sleeping on it, your other suggestion of TABLE OF, or possibly
> TABLE FROM, is starting to grow on me.
>
> Who else has an opinion?

Alright, for my 2c, I like having this syntax include 'TABLE' simply
because it's what folks coming from Oracle might be looking for.
Following from that, to keep it distinct from the spec's notion of
'TABLE', my preference is 'TABLE FROM'.  I don't particularly like
'TABLE OF', nor do I like the various 'ROWS' suggestions.
Thanks,
    Stephen