Re: BUG #8611: ECPG: unclosed comment "/*"

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: BUG #8611: ECPG: unclosed comment "/*"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Michael, Tom,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
> > Well, I think we can in ecpg as ecpg knows whether it's parsing C code =
or SQL
> > code.=20

I tend to agree with Tom here but I feel like I'm missing something-
will this only make things "work" which would fail previously..?  We
certainly don't want to risk breaking things for existing users, but
perhaps it's not possible to have existing code which works and this is
only 'loosening' of what we accept.

    Thanks,

        Stephen