Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-11-19 10:43:14 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> I think this last issue shows that it's critical as a community to have
> such a testing framework in place, otherwise we really need to halt all
> work on replication until we have such a thing.

> I can't see how you expect to complete streaming logical replication
> without a replication testing framework.

That's actually easier to test since you can relatively easily integrate
it into pg_regress and isolationtester - thus the patchset actually
contains tests.
You seem to imply that I/we should do that work? That's a bit onesided,
isn't it?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

Сообщение: Re: additional json functionality
Сообщение: Re: additional json functionality