Re: Clang 3.3 Analyzer Results

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Clang 3.3 Analyzer Results
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> I think Coverity does that, or at least I've seen output from some tool
> that does it.

Coverity does provide the path (including going through multiple
interations of a loop, if applicable).  Doesn't make it perfect, sadly,
but I've been trying to feed back false positives to their dev group to
address.  Frustratingly, it doesn't handle global variables terribly
well and I've found a couple of false positives around cases involving
them.
Thanks,
    Stephen