Re: PostgreSQL vs Mongo

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs Mongo
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If they pull out the "Mongo is faster than PostgreSQL" card, I'll state that
I investigated this for my current employer and with roughly equivalent
configurations (because it's impossible to get exactly equivalent) I was
getting roughly the same performance from each.  It's difficult to measure
exactly, but I would recommend that if performance is a reason pulling you
toward Mongo, that you don't listen to the internet hype and actually test
both systems with your workload before assuming one will be faster than the
other.

--
Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>