Re: BUG #8470: 9.3 locking/subtransaction performance regression

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #8470: 9.3 locking/subtransaction performance regression
Дата
Re: BUG #8470: 9.3 locking/subtransaction performance regression  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
AFAICS the problem here is that this test doesn't use MultiXactIds at
all in 9.2, but it does in 9.3.  I vaguely recall Noah tried to convince
me to put in an optimization which would have avoided this issue; I will
give that a thought.  I don't think I will be able to get it done for
9.3.1 though.