Re: pg_upgrade 9.0->9.2 failure: Mismatch of relation OID in database

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: pg_upgrade 9.0->9.2 failure: Mismatch of relation OID in database
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Re: Bruce Momjian 2013-10-02 <20131002170628.GC5960@momjian.us>
> That is very interesting, and it certainly should not be failing.
>
> I am surprised it got an oid that was one less than the desired one,
> 18803.  Is there any mention of 18803 in the SQL file?

18803 wasn't mentioned anywhere, just 18804 like the log says.

> If you create a
> cluster with just your schema and no data, can you upgrade that cleanly?

I haven't tried that yet. This is on a customer machine we don't have
access to except when arranging a remote desktop session. I'll see if
I can do some tests there.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Christoph Berg
--
Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 / 46 43-187
credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080, USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209