Re: problem with postgis package

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: problem with postgis package
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Re: Devrim GÜNDÜZ 2013-09-23 <1379941806.3222.19.camel@lenovo01-laptop03.gunduz.org>
> This is a known and widely reported issue :( I am working with upstream
> to fix this issue. Bad news is, we need to update GDAL in EPEL in order
> to get some stuff working, but not sure how we can do it :(

We have the same issue for apt.postgresql.org. We thought about
several ways around the issues, but utimately figured we need to
provide both gdal and geos backports, so that's what we did.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: problem with postgis package
Сообщение: Re: problem with postgis package