Re: Install Postgresql on Linux Mint 15 Olivia

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Install Postgresql on Linux Mint 15 Olivia
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Guillermo Segalerba 2013-09-18 <CAGP+_FF=zRA15OqtdKeBJJHcR-BNj2qUkFrn8_HXShxRo-JzSg@mail.gmail.com>
> Good Morning, im trying to install Postgresql 9.3 on Linux Mint 15, Olivia
> distribution and I was not able to download it, according to a shell script
> downloaded of
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt
>
> The returned error was
>
> *This script will enable the PostgreSQL APT repository on apt.postgresql.orgon
> *
> *your system. The distribution codename used will be olivia-pgdg.*
> *
> *
> *Your system is using the distribution codename olivia, but olivia-pgdg*
> *does not seem to be a valid distribution on*
> *http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/*

Well, we don't support Mint - you might be able to pick a similar
distribution like wheezy or squeeze and use the packages, though.

If you have success with that (or not), we can add a FAQ entry about
this.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/