Re: logical changeset generation v6

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: logical changeset generation v6
Дата
Re: logical changeset generation v6  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Re: logical changeset generation v6  (Steve Singer <steve@ssinger.info>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-09-17 09:45:28 -0400, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 9/15/13 11:30 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
> >>
> >> You probably have bigger things to worry about, but please check the
> >> results of cpluspluscheck, because some of the header files don't
> >> include header files they depend on.
> >
> > Hm. I tried to get that right, but it's been a while since I last
> > checked. I don't regularly use cpluspluscheck because it doesn't work in
> > VPATH builds... We really need to fix that.
> >
> > I'll push a fix for that to the git tree, don't think that's worth a
> > resend in itself.
>
> This patch set now fails to apply because of the commit "Rename various
> "freeze multixact" variables".

And I am even partially guilty for that patch...

Rebased patches attached.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [RFC] Extend namespace of valid guc names
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [HACKERS] Re: [HACKERS] Re: [HACKERS] Is it necessary to rewrite table while increasing the scale of datatype numeric?