Re: v9.3.0: bug with pgdump -s?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: v9.3.0: bug with pgdump -s?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2013-09-15 12:01:29 -0400, Eric B. Ridge wrote:
> Am I expecting too much against 'pg_catalog' or is something bugged?

Yes, I think you do expect too much. It'd perhaps be nice to give a
nicer error message, but some of the stuff (like the pseudotypes you see
warnings about here) doesn't fully follow the public rules.

The likely reason you're seing the problem with the opclasses being
output incompletely is that internal entries don't all have full
dependency information.

What did you actually try to find out?

Greetings,

Andres Freund