Re: Strange hanging bug in a simple milter

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Strange hanging bug in a simple milter
Дата
Re: Strange hanging bug in a simple milter  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
* Andres Freund (andres@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> It seems slightly cleaner to just move the pqsecure_destroy(); to the
> end of that function, based on a boolean. But if you think otherwise, I
> won't protest...

Hmm, agreed; I had originally been concerned that the SIGPIPE madness
needed to be around the pqsecure_destroy() call, but I can't see why
that would be.

I've run through a few times w/ the attached and haven't seen the
deadlock.  Will continue testing, of course.

Heikki, any thoughts regarding this change?  Any concerns about
back-patching it?

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения