Re: unaccent module - two params function should be immutable

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: unaccent module - two params function should be immutable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 08:30:29AM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>
> There was a proposal to change flag of function to immutable - should
> be used in indexes
>
> CREATE FUNCTION unaccent(regdictionary, text)
>         RETURNS text
>         AS 'MODULE_PATHNAME', 'unaccent_dict'
>         LANGUAGE C STABLE STRICT;
>

> is there any progress?

I have developed the attached patch based on your suggestion.  I did not
see anything in the code that would make it STABLE, except a lookup of a
dictionary library:

        dictOid = get_ts_dict_oid(stringToQualifiedNameList("unaccent"), false);

Вложения