Re: psql: small patch to correct filename formatting error in '\s FILE' output

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: psql: small patch to correct filename formatting error in '\s FILE' output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 07:30:59PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> writes:
> > Related email from the archives on this subject:
> > http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/37ed240d0611200645l5b70c8ddw5fb735e0d35a7b22@mail.gmail.com
>
> I agree with the opinion stated there that \cd with no argument really
> ought to do what "cd" with no argument usually does on the platform.
> So if we're going to fix \cd to print the resulting current directory,
> wouldn't it work to just set "dir" to "." rather than "/" for Windows?
>
> > Does commit 0725065b just need to be reverted, or is an additional
> > patch required to remove the prefixed working directory from \s output?
>
> Offhand it looked like reverting the commit would be enough, but I
> didn't look hard to see if there had been any subsequent related
> changes.  [ pokes around... ]  Well, at least there are still no other
> uses of pset.dirname.

I still see that weird behavior in git head:
 pgdevel=# \s history.txt Wrote history to file "./history.txt". pgdevel=# \s /tmp/history.txt Wrote history to file
".//tmp/history.txt".pgdevel=# \cd /tmp pgdevel=# \s /tmp/history.txt Wrote history to file "/tmp//tmp/history.txt".

Should I revert the suggested patch?

http://enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: New statistics for WAL buffer dirty writes
Сообщение: Re: New statistics for WAL buffer dirty writes