Re: [RFC] Extend namespace of valid guc names

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [RFC] Extend namespace of valid guc names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-02-25 21:13:25 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > b) allow variables to start with a digit from the second level onwards.
>
> That seems like a seriously bad idea.  I note that SET does *not* allow
> this;

Hm. One thing about this is that we currently allow something silly as:
SET "1"."1bar""blub" = 3;

So I'd like to either restrict SET here or allow the same for guc-file.l
parsed GUCs. Any opinions?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Services

От: "MauMau"
Сообщение: [bug fix] strerror() returns ??? in a UTF-8/C database with LC_MESSAGES=non-ASCII