Re: [RFC] Extend namespace of valid guc names

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [RFC] Extend namespace of valid guc names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-02-26 13:08:54 +0100, Andres Freund wrote:
> Just for reference, thats the grammar for SET/SHOW:
>
> var_name:    ColId                                { $$ = $1; }
>             | var_name '.' ColId
>
> Any arguments whether we should try to validate postgres -c,
> set_config and SET/SHOW the same?

Any input here?

Currently set_config() and postgres -c basically don't have any
restrictions on the passed guc name whereas SHOW, SET and
postgresql.conf do.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

--Andres Freund                       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Is it necessary to rewrite table while increasing the scale of datatype numeric?