Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'

От: Bruce Momjian
Тема: Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Daniel Farina, )
 Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Magnus Hagander, )
  Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Daniel Farina, )
   Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Tom Lane, )
    Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Daniel Farina, )
     Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Magnus Hagander, )
      Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Tom Lane, )
       Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Michael Nolan, )
        Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Magnus Hagander, )
         Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Michael Nolan, )
          Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Magnus Hagander, )
       Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Magnus Hagander, )
        Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Bruce Momjian, )
      Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Magnus Hagander, )
       Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Bruce Momjian, )
        Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Chris Travers, )
         Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: A user report of misinterpretation of `unsupported versions`  ("Greg Sabino Mullane", )

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 04:06:10PM +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I have applied a patch that splits the list into three groups -
> supported versions, development versions (9.3beta + devel) and
> unsupported versions.

I like having the 'devel' docs available there.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <>        http://momjian.us

В списке pgsql-docs по дате сообщения:

Сообщение: Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'
Сообщение: Re: A user report of misinterpretation of 'unsupported versions'