RE: [PERFORM] Re: [PERFORM] Sub-optimal plan for a paginated query on a view with another view inside of it.

You're right, it does... but it's quite odd, because I re-ran the explain-analyze statement and got the same results.

Still, the query now runs for about a second as mentioned before, so it's almost like something's missing from the explain, but I'm certain I copied it all.

I did this via pgadmin, but that shouldn't matter, should it?

Thank you,

Peter Slapansky

> Od: Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com>
> Komu: "slapo@centrum.sk" <slapo@centrum.sk>, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>
> Dátum: 07.08.2013 15:47
> Predmet: RE: [PERFORM] Re: [PERFORM] Sub-optimal plan for a paginated query on a view with another view inside of it.
>

> CC: "pgsql-performance@postgresql.org"

Your last explain analyze (with 3 settings set to 32)  shows query duration 10ms, not 1sec.
Am I wrong?

Regards,
Igor Neyman