Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: WITH CHECK OPTION support for auto-updatable VIEWs

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: WITH CHECK OPTION support for auto-updatable VIEWs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
depesz,

* hubert depesz lubaczewski (depesz@depesz.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 07:43:53PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > * hubert depesz lubaczewski (depesz@depesz.com) wrote:
> > > create table some_data (id int4 primary key, payload text);
> > > create view first as select * from some_data where 0 = id % 2 with local check option;
> > > create view second as select * from first where 0 = id with local check option;
[...]
> the check is "0 = id % 3" - i.e. id has to be multiply of 3. Sorry if my
> way of writing conditionals is confusing.

Neither client that I use to read email with saw a '% 3' on the view
definition for 'second' in your original email (or as quoted above).
Still, I do see what you're talking about and will take a look.
Thanks,
    Stephen