Re: [hypothetical product] support of PostgreSQL

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [hypothetical product] support of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-www

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval#Proprietary_.26_External_OSS_Project_News

> > The description does not fit any of what we allow for proprietary projects - it seems like a "call for developers
toassist us in our project" as opposed to announcing any types of news or releases.  Announce is used for PG / PG OSS
familysoftware updates, PG-related proprietary product *releases* (in a limited quantity), and PG conferences.

> Agreed.
>
> Should we just slam the door on their nose?  Or do we suggest, perhaps,
> a post to pgsql-general?

A post to -general, or maybe -jobs if they're willing to pay for help,
would be fine.
Thanks,
    Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [hypothetical product] support of PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: [hypothetical product] support of PostgreSQL