Re: Bison 3.0 updates

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Bison 3.0 updates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> Buildfarm member anchovy has been failing for the last couple of days,
[...]
> I'm thinking we should apply this to all supported branches, in case
> somebody gets the idea to build an older branch with bleeding-edge
> tools.  Any objections?

Certainly looks cleaner to me, and if it works for older bison then it
seems reasonable to back-patch it.

However, I comment on this mainly because anchovy has had issues with
9.1 and older for some time, which looks like an issue with GCC 4.8.0.
Did you happen to resolve or identify what is happening there..?
Thanks!
    Stephen