Re: copy if "Need help slon version"

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: copy if "Need help slon version"
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Сергей Текучев 2013-07-25 <51F103E4.6060207@tekuchev.net>
> Hello!
> I use http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ repository for
> postgresql & slony-i and i have problem. I need slon 2.0.7. I cant
> upgrade slon now. How can i get it using your repository?
> Thank you.

No, you'd need to build it yourself. There used to be 2.0.7 packages
in Debian that you can grab from
http://snapshot.debian.org/package/slony1-2/2.0.7-4/#slony1-2-bin_2.0.7-4:2b:b1

The packages there might work if you are using Wheezy with PostgreSQL
9.1 without serializable transaction isolation, though there were
problems that prevented slony1-2 to be released with Wheezy that you
might need to fix first:

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/