Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Folks,
>
> For 9.2, we adopted it as policy that anyone submitting a patch to a
> commitfest is expected to review at least one patch submitted by someone
> else.  And that failure to do so would affect the attention your patches
> received in the future.  For that reason, I'm publishing the list below
> of people who submitted patches and have not yet claimed any patch in
> the commitfest to review.
>
> For those of you who are contributing patches for your company, please
> let your boss know that reviewing is part of contributing, and that if
> you don't do the one you may not be able to do the other.
>
> The two lists below, idle submitters and committers, constitutes 26
> people.  This *outnumbers* the list of contributors who are busy
> reviewing patches -- some of them four or more patches.  If each of
> these people took just *one* patch to review, it would almost entirely
> clear the list of patches which do not have a reviewer.  If these folks
> continue not to do reviews, this commitfest will drag on for at least 2
> weeks past its closure date.
>
> Andrew Geirth
> Nick White
> Peter Eisentrout
> Alexander Korotkov
> Etsuro Fujita
> Hari Babu
> Jameison Martin
> Jon Nelson
> Oleg Bartunov
> Chris Farmiloe
> Samrat Revagade
> Alexander Lakhin
> Mark Kirkwood
> Liming Hu
> Maciej Gajewski
> Josh Kuperschmidt
> Mark Wong
> Gurjeet Singh
> Robins Tharakan
> Tatsuo Ishii
> Karl O Pinc

It took me for while before realizing that I am on the list because I
posted this:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20130610.091605.250603479334631505.t-ishii@sraoss.co.jp

Because I did not register the patch into CF page myself. I should
have not posted it until I find any patch which I can take care
of. Sorry for this.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan