Re: Randomisation for ensuring nlogn complexity in quicksort

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Randomisation for ensuring nlogn complexity in quicksort
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 04:42:04AM -0700, jasmine wrote:
> My PostgresSQL (9.2) is crashing after certain load tests. Currently,
> postgressql is crashing when simulatenously 800 to 1000 threads are run on a
> 10 million records schema. Not sure, if we have to tweak some more
> parameters of postgres.

Jasmine,

Please start your own thread rather than replying to some unrelated
thread.

In the particular case above, please also to provide reproducible test
cases including the exact version(s) of PostgreSQL to which they apply
(9.2.4, e.g.) along with output from same so other people can see what
you're talking about and actually help.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!