Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled
Дата
Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2013-06-30 15:11:24 +0300, Emre Hasegeli wrote:
> 2013/6/30 Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>:
> > On 2013-06-30 10:43:49 +0000, emre@hasegeli.com wrote:
> > Could you attach config.log?
>
> Attached.

This seems to be caused by be4585b1c27ac5dbdd0d61740d18f7ad9a00e268. The
fault imo lies with openbsd which doesn't include the prerequisite
sys/param.h header which defines NGROUPS:
http://fxr.watson.org/fxr/source/sys/ucred.h?v=OPENBSD
The other BSD flavors seems to get that right.

Before that commit the checks for cmsgcred which includes sys/ucred.h
happened to include params.h... Patch attached, missing the configure
update since I don't have a compatible autoconf on my laptop, to produce
a minimal diff.

It's a bit sad that we didn't notice this despite having spoonbill
reporting it, presumably for a good while:
http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=spoonbill&dt=2013-06-29%2011%3A00%3A04&stg=configure

The reason we presumably missed it is that getpeereid is properly
present.

Andrew: Could we perhaps check for the "Report this to" bit in the
buildfarm?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled