Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le mercredi 19 juin 2013 18:20:11, Andrew Dunstan a écrit :
> On 06/19/2013 11:26 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > On 6/19/13 10:19 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> >> What are they going to be used for anyway? I rubbed up against this not
> >> too long ago.  Things will blow up if you use stuff from the module and
> >> the module isn't already loaded.
> >
> > See transforms.
>
> So you're saying to install extension headers, but into the main
> directory where we put server headers?

At the same level than server headers, but I'm open for suggestion.

$ tree -d include
include
├── libpq
└── postgresql   ├── contrib   │   └── hstore   ├── informix   │   └── esql   ├── internal   │   └── libpq   └── server

And all subidrs of server/

--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/