Re: Server side lo-funcs name

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Server side lo-funcs name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>> Recently we got a complain about server side large object function
>>> names described in the doc:
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/51B2413F.8010305@gmail.com
>>>
>>> In the doc:
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/lo-funcs.html
>>>
>>> "There are server-side functions callable from SQL that correspond to
>>> each of the client-side functions described above; indeed, for the
>>> most part the client-side functions are simply interfaces to the
>>> equivalent server-side functions"

>>> functions "loread" and "lowrite" becuase they are looking for
>>> "lo_read" and "lo_write". So I think his complain is fair. Included
>>> patches attempt to fix the problem.
>>
>> I have committed this.
>
> Did you see my email with proposed alternative text?  You didn't even
> fix the whitespace error I pointed out.

I don't know why but I haven't received your email. I just found the
email in the web archive and it looks better than what I proposed. Do
you want to commit it yourself?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

От: Stefan Drees
Сообщение: Re: JSON and unicode surrogate pairs
Сообщение: Re: JSON and unicode surrogate pairs