Re: extensible external toast tuple support & snappy prototype

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: extensible external toast tuple support & snappy prototype
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andres Freund escribió:

> 2) Combined patch that adds indirect tuple and snappy compression. Those
> coul be separated, but this is an experiment so far...

Can we have a separate header for toast definitions? (i.e. split them
out of postgres.h)

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: extensible external toast tuple support & snappy prototype
Сообщение: Re: extensible external toast tuple support & snappy prototype