Re: Memory-leak in BackgroundWriter(and Checkpointer)

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Memory-leak in BackgroundWriter(and Checkpointer)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
* Andres Freund (andres@2ndquadrant.com) wrote:
> Seems more consistent with the rest of the code too. But anyway, I am
> fine with fixing it either way.

Patch attached which mirrors what GetRunningTransactionData() (the other
function called from LogStandbySnapshot) does, more-or-less- uses a
static variable to keep track of memory allocated for the data being
returned to the caller.

Looks like this will need to be back-patched to 9.0.  Barring objections
or better ideas, I'll do that in a few hours.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Memory-leak in BackgroundWriter(and Checkpointer)
Сообщение: Re: Memory-leak in BackgroundWriter(and Checkpointer)