Re: Running pgindent

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Running pgindent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 03:51:30PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> > I spent quite a lot of time trying to make the tool behave the same
> > as the old script.
>
> Yes, and I believe we tested running the Perl version to make sure it
> was the same, so the changes we are seeing are just normal (unfortunate)
> adjustments by pgindent.

Just to wrap this up- I wanted to say thanks to both you (Bruce) and
to Andrew for making pgindent work and the documentation / instructions
easy to follow.  In the past, pgindent has always seemed to be a black
art, where it was difficult to get consistent results across
architectures due to different typedef lists, etc.  Now, at least for
me, it 'just worked'.
Thanks!
    Stephen