Re: BUG #8176: problem with the "ALTER TYPE name RENAME TO new_name [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ]" syntax

Maxim,

* maxim.boguk@gmail.com (maxim.boguk@gmail.com) wrote:
> It seems that documentation wrong or [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] feature of ALTER
> TYPE ... RENAME TO isn't implemented.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's implemented but the grammar for it was
broken during refactoring to have all the ALTER .. RENAME operations go
through the same code paths.

> Test case:

Thanks for this.  I'm working on fixing this and will also add
regression tests to, hopefully, avoid this getting broken in the future.

    Thanks again,

        Stephen