Re: Success stories of PostgreSQL implementations in different companies

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Success stories of PostgreSQL implementations in different companies
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oscar Calderon wrote:

> I think that in my country is more common to hear success stories like that
> about other databases like Oracle because is more expanded here, but i
> would like if there's a place or if you can share with me some real
> experiences or success stories that you ever heard of successful
> implementations of PostgreSQL in companies to talk with people when they
> ask that kind of things.

In 2010 I asked some communities to share info on this topic.  Here's
most of what I was given:

Argentina:
http://www.arpug.com.ar/trac/wiki/Entidades

Brasil:
http://www.postgresql.org.br/pesquisas/2009/utilizacao-do-postgres-no-brasil
http://listas.postgresql.org.br/pipermail/pgbr-dev/2010-February/003390.html

Ecuador:
http://listas.postgresql.org.br/pipermail/pgbr-dev/2010-February/003391.html

There are many interesting cases in Venezuela and Cuba too.