Re: pg_ctl -D "/absolute/path" -m fast restart - doesn't work in some cases

Josh Kupershmidt escribi=F3:
> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 4:34 PM, hubert depesz lubaczewski
> <depesz@depesz.com> wrote:

> > only when Pg is started with relative path, and restarted with absolu=
te, the
> > problem shows.

> It has been a nuisance for me too. Possible patch for pg_ctl is in the =
next CF:
>   http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAK3UJRFK8-izAU1SMpNZr5Muc+6CRWB=
k0_7ByJnwUoapj3esFQ@mail.gmail.com

Um, if this is a bug introduced during the 9.3 timeframe surely we
ought to fix it now instead of waiting for the CF.

--=20
=C1lvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Сообщение: Re: pg_ctl -D "/absolute/path" -m fast restart - doesn't work in some cases
Сообщение: Re: pg_ctl -D "/absolute/path" -m fast restart - doesn't work in some cases