Re: Remaining beta blockers

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Remaining beta blockers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Kevin Grittner (kgrittn@ymail.com) wrote:
> Since the patch we have floating around drops it, let's leave it
> that way, in the interest of saving time getting to beta.  If it
> was still there, I'd probably vote to leave it for the same reason.

I'll vote for dropping it also, though for a slightly different reason-
people can't build things on something that isn't there.  Given that
we're still discussing it, that strikes me as the best idea.  What goes
into 9.4 could be quite different and it's a lot easier if we don't have
to deal with supporting what may end up being the 'old' approach.
Thanks,
    Stephen