Re: Psycopg2 for PostgreSQL 9.3

От P. Christeas
Тема Re: Psycopg2 for PostgreSQL 9.3
Дата
Список psycopg
On Wednesday 01 May 2013, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is Psycopg2 2.5 compatible with PostgreSQL 9.3? If not, any plans for a
> compatible version? 9.3 is entering beta next week, so testers will
> probably need an compatible package.
>
> Regards,

I've been using it for some months, against the "master" branch of Postgres.
Like a "burn-in" test.

No problems mentioned, whatsoever.

My plans are to update[1] my pg9.3 server a few days before beta, just to have
the last PG_CATALOG_VER . If anything pops up, I'll let you know.

[1] using RPMs, of course ;)
--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Psycopg2 for PostgreSQL 9.3
Сообщение: Re: Psycopg2 for PostgreSQL 9.3