Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0?

От Wolfgang Keller
Тема Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0?
Дата
Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0?  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
> (there is nothing wrong in getting your hands dirty with pl/pgsql btw)

The point is that I would have expected that problem to be solved
within the past four decades since relational databases have been
invented. Or at least in the past two decades since PostgreSQL has been
developed.

>;->

After all, this should be really an ultra-classic-standard FAQ item.

I'm definitely not the first database user in the world who needs to
have a 1:n relationship with n>0 and integrity enforced by the
database.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0?
Сообщение: Re: Correct implementation of 1:n relationship with n>0?