Re: pgadmin3 installation error on Ubuntu Precise

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: pgadmin3 installation error on Ubuntu Precise
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Steve Fox 2013-04-04 <1942C677DE0530478655AA22A17BE8F74827F656@ORD2MBX01B.mex05.mlsrvr.com>
> I noticed the below error when installing the pgadmin3 package on Ubuntu
> Precise. I don't know enough about packaging .debs in order to offer a
> fix, but I thought I'd report it.

Hi Steve,

thanks for the report. The error is due to the fact that the html
documentation isn't contained in the package at all, because some
build dependency is missing (python-sphinx). I've never noticed
because the error you've seen doesn't show up here because I don't
have doc-base installed.

I'll fix the problem in the next upload.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/