Re: 9.2.3 crashes during archive recovery

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: 9.2.3 crashes during archive recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Everything seems settled up above my head while sleeping..

Sorry for crumsy test script, and thank you for refining it, Mitsumasa.

And thank you for fixing the bug and the detailed explanation, Heikki.

I confirmed that the problem is fixed also for me at origin/REL9_2_STABLE.

> I understand this problem. Thank you for adding modification and
> detail explanation! I test latest REL9_2_STABLE in my system. I
> confirm that it run good without problem. If I found an another
> problem, I will report and send you patch and test script!

regards,

--
堀口恭太郎

日本電信電話株式会社 NTTオープンソフトウェアセンタ