Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view
Дата
Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view
Список pgsql-www
Andres Freund wrote:

> I think the most realistic way to resolve this is to push the current
> anongit state to master and cherry-pick
> bc61878682051678ade5f59da7bfd90ab72ce13b ontop it. That way only
> committers need to deal with rebasing their branches and not everyone
> else.

I agree this seems the sanest course of action, but I think it would be
better to install defenses in the master repo so that forced pushes are
no longer allowed *before* rebasing gitmaster; otherwise some other
committer could clobber things again if they don't force-pull their
trees.

FWIW I also use a bare mirror (same setup as Kevin).

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view
Сообщение: Re: gitweb is no longer a real-time view