Re: pgsql: Blind attempt at fixing the non-MSVC Windows builds

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pgsql: Blind attempt at fixing the non-MSVC Windows builds
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2013-02-22 14:55:06 +0000, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Blind attempt at fixing the non-MSVC Windows builds
> >
> > Apparently, they need -DBUILDING_DLL for the Assert() declarations to
> > work correctly.
>
> More specifically, they need that do access any PGDLLIMPORT symbols. Of
> which
> extern PGDLLIMPORT bool assert_enabled;
> is one. So that seems like the appropriate fix.

Yeah, I'm not really sure if this is okay for both build environments or
is only needed in the backend.  Right now there should be no difference
because we're not using relpath.c in frontend programs; but if we add
pg_xlogdump there might be further problems.