Re: autovacuum not prioritising for-wraparound tables

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: autovacuum not prioritising for-wraparound tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-01-30 10:21:07 -0800, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> > It seems to be broken since the initial introduction of
> > freeze_table_age in 6587818542e79012276dcfedb2f97e3522ee5e9b.
>
> > Trivial patch attached.
>
> I didn't see a patch attached.

The archive has it, so I for once haven't forgotten sending it:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20130130145521.GB3355@awork2.anarazel.de

While its a clear bug and fixing it in HEAD is a sure thing an argument
could be made that its a clear behavioural change in the back
branches. I don't think it holds too much water, but wanted to mention
it.

Andres

Services

Сообщение: Re: autovacuum not prioritising for-wraparound tables
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum not prioritising for-wraparound tables