Re: Improving the performance of psql tab completion

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Improving the performance of psql tab completion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 04:42:46PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Bruce Momjian (bruce@momjian.us) wrote:
> > >
> > > Right.  I still want to do it, but it still needs a few more "to-its",
> > > as it were.
> >
> > TODO item?
>
> Yes, but it should link to the previous thread which included info about
> what the right approach would be..
>
> eg: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-08/msg00654.php
>
> Or the top of that thread.

Added to TODO:
Improve speed of tab completion by using LIKE   http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20121012060345.GA29214@toroid.org

http://enterprisedb.com

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: has_language_privilege returns incorrect answer for non-superuser
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: has_language_privilege returns incorrect answer for non-superuser