Re: Back-branch update releases coming in a couple weeks

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Back-branch update releases coming in a couple weeks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> Since we've fixed a couple of relatively nasty bugs recently, the core
> committee has determined that it'd be a good idea to push out PG update
> releases soon.  The current plan is to wrap on Monday Feb 4 for public
> announcement Thursday Feb 7.  If you're aware of any bug fixes you think
> ought to get included, now's the time to get them done ...

Thanks for that.

Should we consider including Simon's fix for an issue which Noah noted
in this thread?:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+U5nMKBrqFxyohr=JSDpgxZ6y0nfAdmt=K3hK4Zzfqo1MHSJg@mail.gmail.com

Admittedly, it's been this way for 3+ years, but there's concurrence on
that thread that it's a bug, so I figured I'd mention it.
Thanks,
    Stephen