Re: logical changeset generation v4

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: logical changeset generation v4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I had a look at this part.  Running the regression tests unveiled a case
> where the tableOid wasn't being set (and thus caused an assertion to
> fail), so I added that.  I also noticed that the additions to
> pruneheap.c are sometimes filling a tuple before it's strictly
> necessary, leading to wasted work.  Moved those too.

Actually I missed that downthread there are some fixes to this part; I
had fixed one of these independently, but there's one I missed.  Added
that one too now (not attaching a new version).

(Also, it seems pointless to commit this unless we know for sure that
the downstream change that requires it is good; so I'm holding commit
until we've discussed the other stuff more thoroughly.  Per discussion
with Andres.)