Re: could not create directory "...": File exists

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: could not create directory "...": File exists
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-01-17 13:46:44 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Or maybe we should just write this off as a case we can't realistically
> fix before we have MVCC catalog scans.  It seems that any other fix is
> going to be hopelessly ugly.

ISTM we could just use a MVCC snapshot in this specific case?

Andres
--Andres Freund                       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: tuplesort memory usage: grow_memtuples
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: could not create directory "...": File exists