Re: CF3+4

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: CF3+4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 2013-01-16 22:40:07 -0500, tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us wrote:

> However, since we already missed the scheduling agreed to then, the
> question that's on the table now is what we should do instead.

I suggest we close CF3 and bring the pending CF3 patches into CF4, but
still have a triage of CF4 patches in early February. Until then, there
are several patches marked "Ready for committer" for committers to look
at when they have time (14 in CF3, 9 in CF4, with two weeks remaining to
the beginning of February).

Merging the two CFs will result in a huge number of patches, but I don't
think we can treat CF4 as being any less "in progress" than CF3 at this
point. People have already started reviewing those patches, etc.

-- Abhijit