Re: pgsql replication feature

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: pgsql replication feature
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
ning chan wrote:

> I am new to pgsql and currently evaluating the pgsql replication
> feature. One feature that i am looking for is, can I choose a
> subset of tables to be replicated?
> If so, how can I configure it?

This list is for those working on creating new replication features
for PostgreSQL. You will reach a wider and more appropriate
audience if you post to: pgsql-general@postgresql.org

That said, there are many replication solutions currently
available, some of which support that feature and some of which
don't. You might want to review this page:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Replication,_Clustering,_and_Connection_Pooling

-Kevin

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: