Re: Problematic dependency in plpython Makefile [Windows]

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: Problematic dependency in plpython Makefile [Windows]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 03, 2013 at 11:52:58AM +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
> On 01/03/2013 11:13 AM, Noah Misch wrote:
> > On Windows, src/pl/plpython/Makefile has a rule whose target line expands to
> > something like "python33.def: C:/Windows/system32/python33.dll".  When doing a
> > MinGW build with Cygwin's make-3.81, that line elicits an error:
> Shouldn't you generally be using msys make from mingw?
>
> I'm a bit puzzled as to why you'd be using cygwin make.

I don't normally use MSYS at all.  I wouldn't furnish widespread Makefile
changes to avoid doing so, but this is the only change I have needed.

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Store "timestamptz" of database creation on "pg_database"