Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2012-12-24 18:06:44 +0100, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
> > Is that what everyone else wants?  If that is all, let's do it and close
> > the item.
>
> What Simon is proposing is quite clear and not what you pasted, if I'm
> reading that correctly:
>
> On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 03:13:59PM +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> > From all of the above, I think its worth doing this
> > * allowing recovery.conf to be in a different directory
> > * make recovery config parameters into GUCs
> > * no other changes to way things currently work
>
> I happen to like this proposal, +1 from me.

It also seems to be a good building block to do work on the other things
asked for in this and related threads.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

--Andres Freund                       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Feature Request: pg_replication_master()