Re: foreign key locks

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: foreign key locks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2012-12-22 10:53:47 +0100, Erik Rijkers wrote:
> On Thu, November 29, 2012 17:16, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Here it is.
> >
> >   fklocks-26.patch.gz
>
> This applies today after removing, not only the infamous catversion.h chunk, but also a file_fdw
> chunk. (It's not really a problem.)
>
> I also wondered if anyone has any perl/python/bash programs handy that uses these new options.  I
> can hack something together myself, but I just thought I'd ask.

I have mostly done code review and some very targeted testing (pgbench,
gdb + psql). So no ready scripts, sorry.
There are imo some unfinished pieces (the whole EPQ integration) that
will require significant retesting once Alvaro has time to work on this
again..

Greetings,

Andres Freund

--Andres Freund                       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &